Monday, November 26, 2007

Utah Jazz Vs. New York Knicks

Tonight for me is a very exciting day. At 7:30 P.M, I get to attend Madison Square Garden to watch the Knicks play the Jazz. I am a little skeptical if the Knicks can pull out this win, since the Jazz have started the year with an exuberant 10-4 record. As I said in my last post, I thought we played well against the Bulls and I only hope we can do as good against this team ;). Unfortunately, the Knicks are about as balanced as a sea saw. Some games we play phenomenal and others we look like some mediocre high school team. Either way in order for us to make the playoffs (somehow) we need to pull off crucial games like these.
So far, this year New York hasn't beaten one team over .500. We beat the Minnesota Timberwolves on November 4, just barely pulling off a win. Unfortunately the Timberwolves are considered one of the worst teams in the NBA, since the departure of Kevin Garnett. Our next win was against the Denver Nuggets, who at that time were struggling and were completely unable to play like the sensational team they are. Hopefully we can beat the Utah Jazz; who I consider one of the elite NBA teams considering they made the Western Conference Finals last year. Elite team or not, Knicks need to get this win.

No comments: